Monday, November 19, 2007

How I love times square

Times Square is my favorite place in New York City. I could walk through it 1,000 times and still not be sick of it. I especially love it during the Christmas season. I love going into M&M world. This store is 3 stories high, and they have every color M&M possible throughout the store. Also, during the Christmas season, they have charmin bathrooms, which was started last year. Yes i know what you are thinking, they are only bathrooms, but they are the cleanest and nicest bathrooms in NYC. After each use, a worker goes in an cleans the bathroom. During the weekend, the line is outrageous to get in. But it is well worth the wait. On thursday, i was in times square. For my discover NY class i had to go into NYC to take pictures of Times Square for a project that I am doing. When i was in NY that day, i also ate at a restaurant called the Stardust Diner. The waitors and waitresses are people who are waiting to get onto broadway. Throughout the night, they sing different songs. All of them are very good singers and I enjoyed listening to them all perform. Times Square is so beautiful, and i cannot wait to go back again.

No comments: